Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Low level laser therapy (LLLT) also known as cold laser therapy is one of the most versatile treatment options available to veterinarians. It has application in the areas of management of chronic arthritis, wound healing,eye disorders and many other areas. This type of therapy has been used in human medicine for the past 25 years without side effects. Patients (both human and feline) benefits are many, those being:
- Relief of discomfort (pain) due to the anti-inflammatory effect
- Only the affected area (or joint) is treated, no drugs are used that may cause systemic side effects
- Drug free therapy is ideal for older or otherwise compromised kitties
- If used with “drug” therapy, no risk of drug interaction
- Results are often observed following just 2-3 treatments
- Promotes healing of the treated tissue
If you have any questions about laser therapy or would like to schedule your pet’s first session, contact our office today!